OverviewIf you are looking for a relaxing sun soaking treat away from the cruise ship crowds then this is the day for you. Enjoy all the luxury of the Viva Wyndham on an all-inclusive and relaxing day.
- Excellent value for money
- Special Offer
- Likely to Sell Out
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourThis is a great choice for families and couples looking for a relaxing day or to enjoy the famous watersports on offer. The resort is based across a soft, white sandy 1,200-foot beach. The Viva Wyndham is famous for one of the worlds largest reef systems which you can snorkel during your visit.
This all-inclusive pass allows you to fly on the trapeze, play beach volleyball, swim in the 120-by-50-foot pool and relax on the expansive sundeck with lounge chairs, and umbrella tables! There is also a kids retreat which is popular. Throughout the day you can have endless breakfast, lunch and snacks, as well as an excellent range of unlimited beverages, cocktails and frozen delights. The poolside bar and beach bar are free to use for guests.
With the hotel being just 25 minutes from the cruise port and taxis only costing around $25-$30 this makes this a great choice for cruise ship guests to Freeport!
Inclusions for Freeport Shore Excursion: All-Inclusive Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort Pass
- Access to hotel pools, Jacuzzi, private beach, and lounge chairs
- Unlimited dining at the poolside grills and buffet restaurant
- Open Bar (soda, juice, beer, cocktails)
- Land sports like trapeze, archery, tennis and volleyball
- Water sports (all equipment provided) like kayaking, snorkeling, windsurf and sailing
- Children's program (ages 4-12)
- Daily activities
- WiFi in lobby and in the lounge bar
Exclusions for Freeport Shore Excursion: All-Inclusive Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort Pass
- Transfers are not included, taxi service is readily available at the cruise pier
- Motorized water sports are not offered at this resort
- Guest rooms/accommodations
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Freeport WaveRunner Adventure
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Lucayan National Park Tour
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Half-Day Freeport Tour
- Freeport Snorkeling And Catamaran Cruise To Peterson Cay National Park
- Sweeting's Cay Day Trip From Freeport
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Freeport Airport To Hotel
- Freeport Snorkeling And Sightseeing Tour
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Deadman's Reef Snorkeling And Beach Escape
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Round-Trip Beach Transfer To Junkanoo Beach Club