OverviewExperience the highlights of the breathtaking French Riviera on this day trip from Aix-en-Provence along the Mediterranean coast to Monaco, Eze and Nice. In Monaco, see the Princes Palace, drive along the Formula One Grand Prix race circuit, and stop for a photo of the legendary Casino of Monte Carlo. Then travel along the coast to the medieval town of Eze, where youll visit a traditional perfumery, before continuing to Nice for a panoramic city tour including the Promenade des Anglais and Castle Park overlooking the Bay of Angels.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourHead to the Apple Store in central Aix-en-Provence in the morning to meet your guide and board the air-conditioned minivan. Then sit back as you begin your full-day tour of the stunning French Riviera, also known as the Côte d’Azur.
Drive along the postcard-worthy Mediterranean coast to Monaco. This glitzy principality – technically the second-smallest country in the world behind the Vatican – will enchant you with its beguiling ambiance, glam boutiques and harbor filled with multi-million-dollar yachts.
Hop out to explore Monaco by foot. Your guide will point out the Prince’s Palace (Palais Princier) and through the surrounding medieval village of Monaco-Ville, also known as ‘Le Rocher’ or ‘The Rock.’ Soak up a panoramic view over Monaco Port, Monte Carlo and the sparkling Mediterranean in the distance.
Then take a drive along the Circuit de Monaco, Monaco’s world-famous street circuit. This street is used as the racetrack for the Formula One Grand Prix, one of Europe’s premier and most thrilling highlights of the year. Make a photo stop outside of the Casino of Monte Carlo, facing the famous Hotel de Paris and Café de Paris and several deluxe boutiques.
After your time in Monaco, continue your drive along the scenic coast road to Eze, perched up high on the Middle Corniche. Spend time exploring this cliff-top medieval village offering excellent views of the Mediterranean coast, and take a guided tour of Fragonard, a traditional perfumery.
Your next destination is Nice. Start with a panoramic city tour to discover the unusual mix of casual Mediterranean charm, old-world opulence, Art Deco architecture and urban grit. Cruise down the palm-lined Promenade des Anglais, passing the magnificent façade of Hotel Negresco and Palais de la Méditerranée, and end with sweeping views of the Bay of Angels from Castle Park (Parc du Château), a rocky outcrop towering over Vieux Nice.
After a full day exploring the French Riviera, relax on the drive back to Aix-en-Provence, arriving back at around 7:30pm.
Inclusions for French Riviera Day Trip From Aix-en-Provence: Monaco, Eze And Nice
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for French Riviera Day Trip From Aix-en-Provence: Monaco, Eze And Nice
- Entrance ticket to the Prince's Palace in Monaco
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Entrance to the Prince's Palace in Monaco is NOT included. If you wish to go inside, you will need to buy a ticket at the entrance (approx. 8 euros)
The stop at the Monte-Carlo Casino is outside for photos only. You will not be able to go inside on this tour.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.