OverviewEnjoy stellar views of the French Riviera on a 4-hour tour by electric bike; it’s a fun, easy, eco-friendly way to sightsee with the whole family. Admire the yacht-filled Port of Nice before embarking on quiet Mediterranean coastal roads to Mont Boron City Park, Fort du Mont Alban, the medieval Citadel of Villefranche and colorful Villefranche town. Learn about the sights, take in the views and discover secret spots not found in the guidebooks! Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourHead to Opera Beach on the Promenade des Anglais, near Nice Old Town, to meet your guide and receive an orientation on your electric bike. This easy-to-use, eco-friendly bike multiplies the pedal power your put in, letting you cover more ground with less effort. When you’re ready, strap on your helmet, hop on your bike and start your 4-hour bike tour of the French Riviera.
Admire the Port of Nice, with its deep-blue water and elegant yachts, as you cycle down the Mediterranean coast on quiet roads with little traffic. Your guide will show you a variety of beautiful panoramas around Nice and take you to spots not usually found in guidebooks.
Cruise through Mont Boron City Park and visit Fort du Mont Alban for stunning views of Nice, Villefranche, Cap Ferrat and the ocean beyond. Continue to Villefranche, a colorful Italian-style town on the coast. Explore the medieval streets and cycle through the moat of the Citadel of Villefranche, a historical 16th-century fortress.
Savor more views on your way back to Nice. Your 4-hour tour ends close to the original start point.
Inclusions for French Riviera Electric Bike Tour From Nice
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
Exclusions for French Riviera Electric Bike Tour From Nice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not suitable for children under 12 or for those who are smaller than 145cm (4ft 9in)
The tour does not offer the chance to go inside Fort du Mont Alban
All participants must be able to ride a bike
Participants should have an average level of fitness; you will need to pedal the bike for a while before the electric assistance starts to work
The weight limit of the eBikes is 265lbs (120kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.