French Wine Tasting Evening - Bruges
OverviewJoin us in an incredible French wine tasting experience, guided by a knowledgeable and charismatic sommelier. During your evening with us, you will be drinking 6 wines, each from a different region in France. Each wine will be accompanied by and paired to French cheese and cold cuts. You will also receive a selection of bread, olive oil, nuts and Belgian chocolates. You will spend the evening learning a variety of things- from the right way to taste wine to the different regions and grape varieties that have made France the most famous wine producing region in the world.
Know More about this tourSpend your evening in our beautiful wine hall in the heart of Antwerp with a wine, cheese and charcuterie tasting. Led by an expert sommelier, you will be tasting six different French wines. Starting with Champagne, through three white wines and ending with two red wines, you will be experiencing the best of what France has to offer, learning about each region and the differences between them. Each wine will be paired to cheese and charcuterie, teaching you about the essence of pairing wine to food. You will get a chance to try French goat's cheese, Roquefort, Jambon de Bayonne from the South-West of France, as well as other French produce, each indigenous to it's own region. Finish the evening with the world-famous Belgian chocolate pralines, and go home with increased knowledge and new expertise in French wines. The length of the evening depends on you, ranging from two hours to four hours and more depending on the amount of wine you drink and things you would like to learn !
Inclusions for French Wine Tasting Evening
- Six unlimited different types of French wine
- Personal charcuterie and cheese platter
- Personal bread basket with olive oil and butter
- Selection of nuts, dried fruit and Belgian chocolate pralines
Exclusions for French Wine Tasting Evening
- Transportation to/from the event- please note the event is in the city center.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking- vegetarian and other specific options are available
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Bruges
- Bruges Historium Ticket with Audio Guide
- Bruges Historium Virtual Reality Experience with Optional Historium Ticket
- Bruges Historium and Groeninge Museum Entrance Tickets
- Bruges Historium All-Inclusive Package with Audio Guide
- Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dal Exhibition in Bruges
- Private Full-Day Canadian WW1 Somme Battlefield Tour from Bruges
- De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery Admission Ticket