Fresco Painting Workshop In Florence
OverviewFresco making, the technique of painting on a wet surface, is one of the glories of Renaissance Italian art. This 3-hour workshop provides a hands-on experience in painting a fresco, and includes an art history lesson and instruction on painting techniques. This is a memorable workshop and a way to bring home a unique souvenir from your visit to Florence one you create yourself.
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourFresco making, the art of applying paint to a wet surface, has been around since the 11th century. During the Renaissance, Italian painters such as Michelangelo practiced the art, painting world-renowned, priceless masterpieces like the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
Now you can learn about this art form by creating your own fresco during your time in Florence. Make your way to the instructors studio for a 3-hour hands-on workshop. Learn about the history of fresco making and some of the Italian masters of past centuries. Then use the same materials as Renaissance artists used to create your own work of art.
Beginning or advanced, young or old, it doesnt matter what your artistic skill is. The instructor guides you through the process, showing you how to prepare the surface, how to transfer a drawing to it and then how to paint on the damp surface. In the end, take home the fresco you painted and show friends and family the creation you made in the heart of Renaissance Florence.
Inclusions for Fresco Painting Workshop In Florence
- Fresco Workshop
Exclusions for Fresco Painting Workshop In Florence
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.