We will start early at 8:00 am to meet at the Local Fresh Market. Normally Thai people get up very early, around 4 to 5 in the morning to go to the fresh market to buy or sell vegetables and food for restaurants that will open up later for tourists.
How does the tour work?
- 8:00 am - 8:40 am.
Meeting up, introducing each other and having Thai breakfast together.
- 8:50 am - 10:30 am.
Going into the market! First, well go through the vegetables and condiment sections to learn about the basic Thai ingredients by touching, feeling and smelling them. Im sure a lot of you have eaten them before but have never seen the real ones!
Then, its time to explore and try some authentic, new Thai dishes, drinks and sweets.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am.
Lets take a walk with the food that we bought at the market and take it to the park, while we grab some street stand dishes along the way.
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm.
Well hang out like locals do at the park with food. This is a very classic way of Thai hanging out. You will see local faces from outside the tourist perspective always eating something.
- 12:00 pm.
Well say goodbye.
- Youll get to try Thai traditional breakfast! Please come with an empty stomach.
- We promise you that this will be a day in which you will try many new things in your life! So, come with an open mind; willing to try new things.
- Explore a local market and get the answers you have been asking yourself all along.
- Try foods, drinks and fruits that seem interesting to you. See, meet and get a feel of the locals spend time with Thai people out of the tourist perspective. This is the best way to experience Thai culture: through food. Because food is life, and life is culture.
- Hang out at the park and share lunch all together like Thai people do.
- 4 hour tour. After the Local Market Tour, you will know what to eat and what is inside your meals. It will make your holidays easier, cheaper and more comfortable. By eating in local places, you will find the most affordable and authentic Thai food.