Your exploration begins in our dive shop with getting fitted for set suits, masks, fins and snorkels that are all included in your price. Once fitted, you'll watch a short video on passive observation of manatees. Then you'll boat our pontoon boats or skiff with no more than 6 guests. Our USCG licensed Captain and the in-water guide will introduce you to the local animals and narrate your tour. You will get to snorkel with manatees, explore springs and snorkel the grass flats of the Gulf Mexico. You will learn why Crystal River is the Gem of Florida's Nature Coast.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:00 AM arrival at marina/ dive store
Departure Details :
Conveniently located just off of US Highway 19 (Suncoast Blvd) - Behind the Days Inn Crystal River
OverviewYour Fresh & Salty tour lets you explore everything Florida's Nature Coast has to offer. A boat ride past archaeological sites, through a state nature preserve, into a National Wildlife Refuge and the Gulf of Mexico. You will get to snorkel with manatees, explore local springs and snorkel in the gulf looking for bat fish, turtles and more. Lots of birds, manatees, dolphins, pigs, otters, fresh and salt water fish and turtles. A little of everything natural Florida has to offer.
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking (although we have multiple boats for larger groups)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.