Enjoy a captivating 2.5-hour show in Berlin’s iconic Friedrichstadt-Palast theater, seeing dancing, singing, acrobatics and visual trickery on stage; imagine the glamor of the Moulin Rouge cabaret combined with the tricks of Cirque de Soleil! Whatever your age or language, the performances of THE WYLD will keep your eyes glued to the stage all evening. Choose from three different seating options or upgrade to the VIP ticket for premium seating and more.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of seating available
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourHead to Friedrichstadt-Palast, the so-called Berlin Broadway in recognition of its capacity, size and state-of-the-art effects. Located at the heart of Berlins lively Friedrichstrasse, the theater is popular with Berliners and visitors alike, who go to see dazzling dance performances inside its iconic building. The history of the building is nearly as enticing as the shows that take place within it; having started out as a market hall, Friedrichstadt-Palast was reborn as a theater following a lavish makeover by modernist artist Hans Poelzig. After having suffered structural damages to the building, in 1984 the new Friedrichstadt-Palast re-opened as the last major grand construction project of the German Democratic Republic (GDR), which was already beginning to near its end at the time.
Choose from four different tickets VIP, Premium, Category 1 or Category 2 and then take a seat to watch your show featuring dancing, costumes and special effects. Click on the 'View Additional Information' button below to see a layout of the theater and the different seating categories. The full performance lasts 2.5 hours and includes a 25-minute break for you to visit the bar, if you wish. Shows take place according to seasonality:
THE ONE Grand Show:
Experience the visions from a young man's dreams with THE ONE Grand Show, a revue featuring over 500 stunning costumes from renowned designer Jean Paul Gaultier. This lavish performance brings over 100 artists to one of the world's biggest theaters and boasts a florescent stage floor that sits atop a vast body of water. The collage of glamorous images takes you on a unique, dreamlike journey through high fashion.
Please note that as of August THE WYLD is no longer operating.
Inclusions for Friedrichstadt-Palast Show In Berlin
- Ticket to a show at Friedrichstadt-Palast
- Welcome drink, 1 program brochure per booking and free use of the cloakroom (VIP upgrade only)
Exclusions for Friedrichstadt-Palast Show In Berlin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1.50 euros)
- Show program (approx. 8 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please exchange the voucher at the box office 1 hour before show start
Recommended age for THE WYLD is 12 years
Children under the age of 6 years cannot be admitted to the evening shows starting at 7:30 pm
To avoid unnecessary waiting time during the performance break, pre-order any drinks or snacks at the bar before the show starts
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.