Friuli Venezia Giulia Wine And Culture Tour - Venice
OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable day mixing wine and culture in Friuli Venezia Giulia
Know More about this tour
Take in the best of Friuli's Eastern Hills (Colli Orientali del Friuli) with a visit toCividale, founded by Julius Caesar and the first capital of the Lombard Kingdom and taste amazing wines with this full-day wine tour.
In the morning you willvisit theCastelvecchiowineryin Sagrado (Gorizia), immersed in the Karst Plateau with a breathtaking view over the Collio hills and the Friulian plains. Stage of violent battles during theGreat War, it now includes a beautiful park named after the poet Ungaretti and the fascinatingRenaissance Villa, which once hosted a war hospital, where graffiti done by the soldiers live together with the frescos by the painting school inspired by Tiepolo.
Complete your experience with arich selection ofsalumi and cheesepaired with local winessuch asMalvasiain its dry and passito varieties, andTerrano- free of sulfites and also offered in unusual sparkling style.
In the afternoon you enjoy astroll in the medieval town ofCividale, crossing theDevils Bridgeand visiting theLombard Temple, and the mysterious cellar-like cavernIpogeo Celtico (Celtic Hypogeum).
At the end of the tour,Palladian styleVilla de Puppiwineryawaits you with a guided tasting of some other local wineslikeRibolla Gialla(still and sparkling),Refosco dal Peduncolo Rossoand a sparkling Chardonnay made using mthode champenoise.
Inclusions for Friuli Venezia Giulia Wine And Culture Tour
- 2 winery visits, 2 wine tastings, Rich selection of salumi and cheese, Delicious lunch buffet, Transportation, Tour guide
Exclusions for Friuli Venezia Giulia Wine And Culture Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Venice with show cooking
- Classic gondola tour
- Venice Visitor 60min 30 pictures Photo Session in Venice
- Venice VIP Photo Session in Venice
- CHARMING GONDOLA AND CLASSIC MUSIC
- Afternoon in Venice & gondola ride
- Doges Palace and St. Marks Square Museums Skip-the-Line Tour in Venice
- Grand Canal Gondola Ride And Golden Basilica with Optional Glass Craftsman at work