From Brasov: Private Tour To Transfagarasan Road And Sibiu
OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable day trip on Transfagarasan Road, the highest altitude pass road of Sibiu, which leads you to the glacial lake Balea Lake located at an altitude of 2034 m.
Know More about this tourRoute: Brasov Transfagarasan Road - Sibiu - Brasov
The Transfagarasan mountain road (or national road 7C) is one of the most spectacular roads in the world. Located in Romania, it runs trough the Fagaras mountains and it represents a challenge for every driver because of its sharp hairpin turns. Built between 1970 and 1974 by military forces, the Transfagarasan has more tunnels and viaducts then any other road in Romania.
Via the Transfgran road through a breathtakingly majestic landscape, the Balea area is perfect as a start-up point for various mountain trails in the Fgra Mountains, where you can enjoy the diversity of its flora and fauna. The Blea area is crossed by the Blea River which forms a picturesque waterfall. The journey to Balea Lake will most certainly be one to remember.
Your next stop is Sibiu, an exciting city both because of its historical past and the variety of attractions and cultural events. Narrow streets, colorful buildings in 3 central squares, houses arches, courtyards and mysterious tunnels, passageways and rooftops old mottled with "eyes" wide open will make you feel the flair of the city. It is one of Romania's cultural and tourism capitals, attracting tourists due to its wonderful medieval charm. The city's historical center has been recently renovated in 2006 and looks spectacular
Return in Brasov in the lately afternoon.
Inclusions for From Brasov: Private Tour To Transfagarasan Road And Sibiu
- Transport with air-conditioned car from/to Brasov
City tour of Sibiu
Map with Romania
Exclusions for From Brasov: Private Tour To Transfagarasan Road And Sibiu
- Entrance fees (EUR 17,00 / person = supplement for Cable Car at Balea Lake)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.