What You'll Do
- Enjoy personal service in private tour
- Benefit from free hotel pick-up and drop off
- Discover the beauty of Sierra de Grazalema
The greatest asset of the Tajo del Aguila Complex is undoubtedly the nature: the Guadalcacin Reservoir, one of the largest in Spain, is ideal for enjoying canoeing, pedalos or sailboat trip and also an idyllic place for fishing and photography. You may admire the Tajo del Aguila, rock that protrudes from the hillside, along a trail that passes by there. From the upper part, prevail excellent views of the Sierra Cadiz and the Natural Park of Alcornocales. From the viewpoints, that are distributed in several strategic points, you have the chance to experience spectacular views both day and night.
Gateway to the Pueblos Blancos Route, Arcos de la Frontera is considered one of the most beautiful towns in Spain. There are traces of the first prehistoric settlers and of the Romans at the Sierra de Aznar Archaeological Site. Towns layout and contour are however from Muslim era. Walk through the incredibly narrow streets and pass under the ancient archways to visit for example the old quarters, declared as historical site. Historical treasures of this part of the town include the Los Duques Castle (15th century), the Matrera Gateway (11th-14th centuries) and the quarters surrounded by walls in which are located the Santa Maria Basilica, the San Pedro Church, and numerous churches, chapels and convents. All the historical places of worship house valuable images which are paraded through the streets of the town during Easter Week as part of a festival which has been declared of National Tourist Interest.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Instant Confirmation