From Delhi: 4-Day Golden Triangle To Agra And Jaipur By Road With 3 Star Hotel
OverviewExplore three of India's most famous cities on this 4-day golden triangle tour. Travel to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a private air-conditioned vehicle and listen in wonder as your private guide teaches you about the famous monuments you come across.
Know More about this tourDay 1: New Delhi City Tour - Agra
Begin your trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or any other desired place in Delhi. Start with a half-day city tour of Delhi. Visit the 11th century Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built by Qutb-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty. You will also see the Bahai Temple known as the Lotus Temple (closed Mondays) and India Gate, a war memorial. Drive by the Parliament House, the President's Palace and the Secretariat buildings. Afterwards, head to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal, via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival at Agra, check-in to your 5 star hotel and relax.
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Get up before sunrise and head to the Taj Mahal to watch the sun come up over the world-famous monument. The Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his Queen Mumtaz Mahal and you will spend two hours taking in its wonders. Afterwards, return to your hotel for breakfast. Then, spend another two hours visiting Agra Fort as your guide tells you about its fascinating history. See the Fort's different apartments and prison cells and enjoy its magnificent architecture.
After your time at Agra Fort, start the 5-hour drive to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri. Admire the city which was founded in 1569 by the Mughal Emperor Akbar and served as the capital of the Mughal Empire from 1571 to 1585. At the end of the drive, arrive in Jaipur and check-in at your hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, your guide will lead you to the Amber Fort, the capital of the state until 1728. Ride a decorated elephant up the hill to the Fort's entrance and then follow your guide on a 2-hour tour of the complex. After that, head back down the hill with your guide in a vehicle for a tour of Jaipur, the Pink City. Spend 15 minutes at the Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake.
In the afternoon, spend 2-hours exploring the Maharajas City Palace, a complex that includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal Palaces. Then, head to Jantar Mantar, a collection of 19 architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh for 1.5-hours. After that, drive past the beautiful Hawa Mahal, a large structure built so the women of the royal household could observe the streets outside while remaining hidden. At the end of the day, return to your hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast, drive back to Delhi (approx. 5-hours) and be dropped off at either the airport, the railway station, your hotel or another location in Delhi.
Inclusions for From Delhi: 4-Day Golden Triangle To Agra And Jaipur By Road With 3 Star Hotel
- 3 nights accommodation In 3 Star Hotel with brekfast
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for From Delhi: 4-Day Golden Triangle To Agra And Jaipur By Road With 3 Star Hotel
- any meals
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour