From Delhi Day Trip To Jaipur - All Inclusive Private Tour
OverviewEnjoy a Day trip to Jaipur from Delhi by Private AC Car. This will be a Private tour with Live Tour Guide service. Explore the rich heritage of Rajputs in one day. You will visit Amber Fort, enjoy elephant ride, Jal Mahal, enjoy lunch, visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy a luxury ride between Delhi and Jaipur.
- Visit to Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride.
- Explore Hawal Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jal Mahal (Palace on Water).
- Visit the City Palace and Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
- Stroll through the colorful Bazaars of Jaipur
Know More about this tour
You will start the tour early in the morning from Delhi around 5:00/6:00 to Jaipur, enjoy a 4 hour drive to Jaipur. You will stop at the midway for having breakfast. When you arrive Jaipur meet you tour guide, the move to the Amber Fort. Amber Fort is established on the hilltop. Enjoy an elephant ride while reaching up to the hill to enter the Amber Fort.
After visiting Amber Fort, move to Jaipur city also know as Pink City. Next you will visit the Hawa Mahal also known as the Palace of Winds. It was built centuries ago so that Royal ladies could watch the street life and festivals without being seen by an outsider or passersby. Then enjoy your lunch at the luxurious Restaurant..
After having lunch, move towards the City Palace and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). The City Palace is an impressive structure that continues to serve as the Maharaja’s residence. Then visit Jantar Mantar, which is also a stunning creation of Raja Sawai Jai Singh II, the king who built Jaipur. Its huge instruments are still very accurate and when tested in recent times, have shown minimal error.
Before heading back to Delhi, have a short stop at Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Around 17:00 pm you begin the drive back to Delhi, where you arrive at approximately 22:00.
Inclusions for From Delhi Day Trip To Jaipur - All Inclusive Private Tour
- Luxury transportation from Delhi to Jaipur and back to Delhi.
- All entrance tickets.
- Elephant ride.
- Tour guide.
- Local bazaar tour.
- All toll charges, parking, and taxes
Exclusions for From Delhi Day Trip To Jaipur - All Inclusive Private Tour
- Any kind of hard drinks including beer served during lunch
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing with Elephant ride and Monument Entrance Fees
- Private Day Tour of Jaipur Sightseeing
- Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing Including Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort and Elephant Ride
- Private Tour: Pushkar Day Trip from Jaipur
- Jaipur Abhaneri Well Day Tour
- Private Transfer: Jaipur Hotels to Jaipur Airport (JAI)