From Dubai: Private Full-Day Tour To Al AinWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a private full-day tour from Dubai to Al Ain, the Garden City of the Persian Gulf. Visit the camel market, Hili Gardens, Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, and Jebel Hafeet, and learn more about the lifestyle in the emirate.
Know More about this tourExperience an exciting desert adventure on this private tour from Dubai. Al Ain is a stunning desert oasis where caravans have stopped off at for many years, and is the first city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to have made it onto the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
Today, Al Ain is also known as a “Garden City” and even has a university. As you travel from Dubai to Al Ain you will pass through the spectacular desert landscape.
Visit the archaeological site of Hili, which dates back approximately 5,000 years. Together with your tour guide you will drive past Jahili Fort towards the Palace Museum of Al Ain. The palace was the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan from 1927 to the early 1970s. The palace features interesting exhibitions, a collection of family portraits, and provides insight into the private and social life of the family of “Emir”.
You will then continue on to Al Ain Museum next to the ancient citadel, where you can enjoy a short walk through an oasis with its historical irrigation system – the Falaj. After lunch (optional) and before returning to Dubai you will stop off at the traditional camel market.
Inclusions for From Dubai: Private Full-Day Tour To Al Ain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour guide
- Private vehicle
Exclusions for From Dubai: Private Full-Day Tour To Al Ain
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Pick-up at your hotel in Dubai. Please provide the name and address of your hotel.
Dress code is smart casual
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.