From Gladiators To Gelato: Your Private Tour Of Rome
OverviewSo you want to show your kids the fabulous highlights of Rome, but you also want the tour to be fun? Its possible, with your local host guiding you on a private tour. With plenty of games to keep your kids involved, everyone in your family will enjoy the stunning sights!
Know More about this tourExperience Rome like you would never have thought of. This is your familys chance to enjoy Rome like a local, with a local. Highlights and hidden gems: they are waiting for you. We combined them in a must-do trip that includes many fun-filled activities for your kids.
You can see the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. Just a few highlights of Rome and everyone knows they are absolute must-see visits. But what do you know about the hidden gems of this amazing city? Thanks to your awesome local host, the one that you and your kids choose, will know all the ins and out of the city. So not only the well-known places but also that authentic Roman ice-cream shops, cafes and playgrounds that no tourist will ever find. The best of both worlds, just for you!
But thats not all. What is Rome without tasting great food? Exactly, nothing. Thats why your private host will guide you to several great food tastings so you can truly experience the city at its finest. Enjoy the best slice of pizza from an authentic bakery where you can choose for organic-only ingredients. Taste an Italian gelato or espresso while enjoying an amazing view of the Pantheon. All tastings are of course included in the price.
Time for a relaxing break? Your host can guide you to a local playground, where your kids can enjoy going up & down the slide and mix with local Italian kids
Inclusions for From Gladiators To Gelato: Your Private Tour Of Rome
- Private guide
- Slice of delicious pizza per guest
- The best gelato or espresso in town
Exclusions for From Gladiators To Gelato: Your Private Tour Of Rome
- Other drinks or snacks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Instant confirmation tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome