- Right after you leave Nice youll drive climbing to the top of majestic hill of Mont Boron. Thats where youll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. Stoning view over the bay, the village and surrounding hills will leave you breathless for a little while. From the other side of the Mont Boron youll experience the greatest panorama of Nice itself and far more, the way birds can see it. Unforgettable rendez-vous with major city of French Riviera.
- Our next stop takes place in Eze village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- Next stop is a legendary La Turbie you might have not heard of it until NOW but from the moment you visit it youll surely say WOW. Because of monumental and 2000 years old Trophy of Alps built by Roman emperor August still overlooking the coast? Or would it be memorable stygma of Princess Grace of Monaco issued and still present there? Or maybe you wont believe your eyes standing on a top shelf and having Monaco at hand like nowhere else? Nor convinced enough? Our guide will have an extra surprise once you get there.
- Then it will be the time to get to Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But its not only the smell of money that would make you stoned fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Princes Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Mo
- Free time to go to Monaco restaurant and play in casino
If you need, we will pick up the restaurant for you
If you want to stay on all night, inform the driver and we'll pick you up at a time convenient for you for an additional fee