From Rome Wine Tasting In Tuscany
OverviewWine tour In Tuscany from Rome. Driving along the Chianti road, you will feel like youre in a living painting: the rows of vines, the olive trees and the oaks, the undulating hills dotted with limestone farmhouses or hamlets; all seems to inspire joy and invites to relaxation.Driving along the Chianti road, you will feel like youre in a living paintingThe drive continue to the Chianti area, name given to the wine region between Florence and Siena, offering some of the most beautiful countryside sites in Italy. Torciano close to San Gimignano will be our place for the wine tasting where Mister Pierluigi will welcome you to his Farm House. By early afternoon, your driver-guide will take you back to your hotel in Rome.
Know More about this tourThe Tenuta Torciano Winery is located just outside the medieval town of San Gimignano, in the province of Siena. Our family has been producing wine since 1720, and even though my husband Pierluigi is very busy managing our 4 wine estates, he is so passionate about wine that he insists on hosting all tasting sessions personally. He will be your host and during your time with him, you will have the opportunity to taste some deliciously fresh new wines as well as some classic vintages. The great experience have made us understand that the needs of customers are manifold, since the customer is on holiday with tour organized and/or privately and does not have much time, with different budgets, etc..
Inclusions for From Rome Wine Tasting In Tuscany
- Fuel surcharge
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for From Rome Wine Tasting In Tuscany
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket