From Sarajevo: Age Of Kings - Vranduk And Tesanj Tour
OverviewVisit Vranduk castle Explore Teanj a uniqe small town with gorgeous old fortress Travel back to the 15th century and enjoy the nature and architecture from the Bosnian Kingdom time Return to Sarajevo and make yourself comfortable and enjoy guide's stories about Bosnian Medieval time
Know More about this tourGo back in time and visit fascinating monuments when Bosnia was a great kingdom! Fairytale castles are waiting for you!
In the 10th century, Bosnia was mentioned as a state for a very first time. During the rule of King Tvrtko, Bosnia had the largest territory. Marks of Kings lifestyle still can be seen and are perfectly preserved and worth seeing. Remarkable architecture left in wild nature point, untamed rivers, breathtaking sightseeing will make You travel back through the time and feel the note of medieval life!
Old fortress in Tesanj, the biggest one in country, is left to us as national treasure, heritage, historical monument, the pearl of Bosnia toursim and you are strongly recommended this for a day trip! Vranduk fortress represents the second part of this medieval story. You will have complete image and great end of medieval Bosnia day!
To this day this walled medieval village is still inhabited. With the newly completed restoration almost complete Vranduk has become one of BiHs best preserved medieval fortress, with access to the main castle, information readily available and a café or two to serve you Bosnian coffee or a refreshing drink.
Inclusions for From Sarajevo: Age Of Kings - Vranduk And Tesanj Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle or minivan
Exclusions for From Sarajevo: Age Of Kings - Vranduk And Tesanj Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.