From Sarajevo: Visit Kravice Waterfall
OverviewVisit Kravice waterfall, the hidden pearl of Herzegovina. Start the tour from your hotel or Invicta Travel agencyStop for a short break in MostarIn summer take a swim in crystal clear waterIn winter enjoy by taking a walk in the untouched nature
Know More about this tourWhen you visit Bosnia, never miss this amazing Herzegovinian pearl.
Let us take you there to seethe beauty of this hidden treasure.
Plunging from cliffs as high as 83 feet into a natural, watery amphitheater that is almost 500 feet across, the series of waterfalls at Kravice are nestled in a natural reserve southwest of the city of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In spring, this stunning mini-Niagara of 25m cascades pounds itself into a dramatic, steamy fury. In summer the falls are less impressive but surrounding pools become shallow enough for swimming.
The best part about the Kravice fallsis that even though they are incredibly impressive the area isstill void of any mass-tourism infrastructure. Theres an amplecar park and caf at the entry to the parkand alovely boardwalk which takes you all the way down to the base of the falls, where you can swim, sun bake, picnic and even pitch a tent for the nightif youre soequipped.
Inclusions for From Sarajevo: Visit Kravice Waterfall
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for From Sarajevo: Visit Kravice Waterfall
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dark Times of Sarajevo Tour
- Private BBQ City Tour
- Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
- Sutjeska National Park Hike Tour from Sarajevo
- Visegrad Andricgrad Sargan Mecavnik two day tour
- Hydrospeed tour on the Neretva river
- Mountain biking tour from Blidinje nature park to Ramsko lake
- Mountain biking tour from Boracko lake Ruiste Potoci to Mostar