- Next stop nof far away at all, is the Cap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Batrice de Rothschild in 1912. Extraordinary woman, coming from bankers family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year. This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provenal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless.
- Our next stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- On our way back to your boat well drive by picturesque Corniche Basse curvy road right by the sea.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
It can start whether at 9 am or 1 pm – it’s up to you. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations (additional fees apply).
Departure Details :
Sightseeing tour from Monaco with a guide
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point or airport or any address indicated by you on the Cote d'Azur
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride from Monaco thats when you land in our caring hands for 6 following hours. As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences. Its not far from the Monaco, 20 minutes driving by the sea and youll get to Beaulieu sur Mer and the its time vehicule Villa Kerylos. Built in early 1900s by cousin of Madame Rothschild, it presents the way of living to an extreme details during the era of Greek Empire and its civilization. A real Greek noble house from the 2nd century that is how it looks and impressions while visiting cannot be compared with anything else but simply a time travel. Today in the hands of Institute de France.
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers