From Toulouse - Lourdes Private Spiritual Tour
OverviewWhether you are a believer or not, you will be spiritually touched by this unique atmosphere that makes Lourdes so special and understand why more then 6 million people a year makes this journey to the far South town located at the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains. The visit will take about 2,5 hrs to explore the town and its narrow streets and trace the footsteps of Bernadette to reach her house where she lived until she left for Nevers.Visit the Grotto and hear stories of the 18 times that Virgin Marie appeared for her. .Walking through the grotto like all pilgrims lighting your candles to join the spirituality to reach the pool where the invalids and the sick people search the miracle of the bath at the waters of the blessed fountain!
Know More about this tourFrom Toulouse early morning you will have a comfortable transportation.
Depending of availability and the number of people in your group may be a train, a couch or a Van.
The trip to Lourdes take about 2 to 2,5 hrs.
Upon arrival at the city the guide will take to a walk through the narrow streets to reach the old prison at last house where Bernadette lived.
From that house that Bernadette left in one early morning to get wood to warm the family fire place and received the first visit of Virgin Mary.
After the visit of the mill house where she was born.
we will go to the shrine to visit the grotto and the 5 Basilicas.
We will proceed first to the ritual requested by Mary before visiting the grotto.
We will also visit the first chapel built as request to pray for the sinners
The guide will give you a few moments for reflection
Be astonish by the beautiful Byzantine style Rosary Basilica.
Best hidden secret PIO X Basilica blessed by Pope John XXIII (the good Pope) in 1958 for the 100 years of the apparition
And if you have time the guide will lead you to the 15 stations of the Crucifixion of Christ.
Inclusions for From Toulouse - Lourdes Private Spiritual Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or by air-conditioned minivan or by private vehicle or round-trip by train
- Fee entrances (mill house, 5 Basilicas)
- Grotto ritual
- Reflection moment
Exclusions for From Toulouse - Lourdes Private Spiritual Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.