Fuerteventura Jeep Safari With Lunch
OverviewVisit the north of Fuerteventura, from Corralejo to Cotillo with this 4x4 jeep tour driven by your expert local guide. Explore Fuerteaventura's off the road landscapes, as well as famous sights such as the Cotillo Castle, Cotillo Beach and enjoy a traditional canarian lunch.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour in Corralejo, boarding your soft-top Land Rover Defender jeep, with room for up to six passengers, plus a driver. From there, head out to Villaverde, passing stretches of agave plantations that line the horizon. See rows of plants used to make ropes, or espadrilles.
Your route will pass the stately Casa de los Coroneles, where you can admire its plaza and church, then continue to the village of La Oliva. Rest in the village before continuing to the Tindaya region. Marvel at its magnificent coastal cliffs, and take in panoramic views of the islands northeast coast and the beaches of Aguila and Esquinzo.
Next, visit the Castle Tostn in Cotillo. Take a refreshing bath in the turquoise waters of Playa de Cotillo before venturing into town. Drive along the Route of the Volcanos to reach Bayuvo volcano. Climb to the top of the crater, and see the landscapes created during the islands first volcanic stage. Admire the dunes of Corralejo and Lanzarote island before returning to Corralejo.
Inclusions for Fuerteventura Jeep Safari With Lunch
Exclusions for Fuerteventura Jeep Safari With Lunch
- Transfer from other regions than mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothes. Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and water. And in winter take some warm clothes
For security reasons alcoholic drinks are not allowed
The route may suffer changes due to force majeure
Please confirm the schedule 24 hours before the activity's start time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lanzarote Timanfaya and Playa Blanca Day Trip from Fuerteventura
- Oasis Park Fuerteventura
- Fuerteventura Quad or Buggy Tour
- Catamaran Sailing Day to Lobos Island from Fuerteventura
- Inner Fuerteventura Offroad Safari Tour
- Lanzarote Volcano and Wine Region Tour from Fuerteventura
- Fuerteventura Coast Excursion on Sailboat