Full Adventure Jeep Tour - Funchal
OverviewSantana, the "biosphere reserve" by UNESCO, gives you the opportunity to visit its typical houses. Machico, which was the first capital of Madeira, well known by its history.
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourSantana, the "biosphere reserve" by UNESCO, gives you the opportunity to visit its typical houses. Machico, which was the first capital of Madeira, well known by its history.
Leaving Funchal to the north of the island, passing by Ribeiro Frio, a natural park located in a steep valley surrounded by beautiful mountains, we will reach Santana, which is one of the most emblematic touristic area in Madeira island; well known by its small triangular houses, built with natural stone and straw, which have served the locals for centuries as stables and dwellings. The mountains nearby are dominated by Laurissilva Forest, which was classified as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Afterwards, we take an off road route to Santo da Serra, where we will have lunch (not included) at Parque Ribeira Primeira, which is a unique and special place where you can experience Madeiras nature. Trout fishing is optional.
Finally we go to Pico do Facho over the lovely Machico valley. Pico do Fachos viewpoint provides astonishing views over Machico and Ponta de So Loureno, with its natural different colors of great beauty.
Inclusions for Full Adventure Jeep Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Funchal-Canio)
- All insurances in accordance to thePortuguese Law
- Safety Instructions + First Aids
- Local Taxes
Exclusions for Full Adventure Jeep Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from locations outside of Funchal-Canio, occurs an additional fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Funchal / Canio is free. For any other locations, there's an extra fee
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.