Full Day 18-Hole Golf, Lunch In Hermanus Winelands & Visit Stony Point Penguins - Cape Town
OverviewExperience one of the Capes top 10 golf courses on this full day golf tour. The Arabella Golf Course is surrounded by the Kogelberg mountains, Bot River Lagoon and wild fynbos. Enjoy a food and wine pairing lunch at Creation Wines and end off with a visit to Stony Point Penguins colony.
Know More about this tourPolish your golf clubs, gather your golfing friends and prepare to be whisked away on one of our full day golf tours near Cape Town. The Arabella golf estate is home to one of the Top 10 golf courses in South Africa and with its scenic views, it is little wonder that this exclusive golf course is a must play for any keen golfer. It is set in the coastal town of Kleinmond, which is a stone throw away from the whale capital of South Africa known as Hermanus. The 8th hole is said to be one of the most beautiful par 5s in South Africa. The 18th hole is rated as one of the finest finishing holes in the country.
Be prepared for an early morning pick up at your accommodation at approximately 7:00am (pick up time to be confirmed upon receipt of booking). We take a scenic drive along the N2 national road passing small towns like Elgin, Grabouw and Botriver. This is known as the apple growing region of South Africa. Arriving at the Arabella Golf Estate guests will be offered a complimentary cup of coffee, check-in at the ProShop, store their belongings in lockers in the cloakroom and prepare for Tee-Off. (Tee-Off time to be confirmed upon receipt of booking.)
Once guests have completed the 9th Hole, they will be offered a refreshment (coffee; tea; soft drink; cider; beer) and a light snack (sandwich, wrap, etc.) at the Halfway House. Upon guest's return after completion of their 18 holes, we will board the minibus and proceed to Hermanus.
Hermanus is one of the most popular holiday destinations for locals and tourists alike. During whale season (July to November), you may be fortunate enough to spot a whale from the shoreline of the many beaches in this seaside town. We stop in the Hermanus winelands for a beautiful Food and Wine Pairing Lunch at Creation Wine Estate. Set in the Hemel-en-Aarde or Hermanus wine route, lunch at Creation Wines comes highly recommended. ( Please note: Should Creation Wines Restaurant be unavailable at time of booking, lunch will be booked at a similar restaurant in the Hermanus Winelands.)
After lunch we return to Cape Town with a final stop at Stony Point in Betty's Bay to see the African Penguins colony. This is one of the largest penguins colonies in the Cape. Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation after the tour.
Should you not be traveling with your own set of Golf Clubs, Golf Clubs can be hired at Arabella for your own account.
Inclusions for Full Day 18-Hole Golf, Lunch In Hermanus Winelands & Visit Stony Point Penguins
- Green Fees, Golf Cart
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments at Halfway House
- Lunch at Creation Wines or similar
- Snacks at Halfway House
- Entrance fees to penguins colony
- Private Driver/ Tour guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day 18-Hole Golf, Lunch In Hermanus Winelands & Visit Stony Point Penguins
- Gratuities (optional)
- Golf Clubs, Tees, Golf Balls, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Fully stocked pro shop
Warm up range
Golf club bar
Locker room and showers
Golf carts with GPS
Golf clubs for hire
Golf clinics and coaching
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
- Private Wine Tour of Franschhoek from Cape Town
- Whales and Wine Day Tour from Cape Town
- Private Wine Tour of Stellenbosch from Cape Town
- Marine Big 5 Adventure from Cape Town
- Private Tour: Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
- Full-Day Winelands Tour with Tastings from Cape Town
- Private Tour: The Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek from Cape Town