Full-Day Abaca Village And Koroyanitu Park Tour - NadiWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Koroyanitu National Heritage Park on this full-day experience. Spend 5 hours hiking from Abaca Village and see the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands, Tunutunu Waterfall, and Mt. Batilamu along the way. Finish your tour with a local lunch and sightseeing in Abaca Village. This tour includes a guide and pickup and drop-off from Nadi or Lautoka hotels.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourBegin this tour with pickup at your Nadi or Lautoka hotel between 7am and 8am. Prior to embarking, your guide will stop at RB Patel Supermarket for last minute shopping (own expense). Depart Lautoka for Abaca Village, where you will arrive at 9am.
Listen to a briefing and then start your hike in the Koroyanitu National Heritage Park. Stop at Kokobula for sightseeing the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. Next, see the Tunutunu Waterfall, where you can explore the forests and bird watch. The area is a natural habitat for the native Fijian hardwood,Â dakua, and softwoods, yaka and damanu.
Take in the views at Mt. Batilamu, Fiji's third highest peak. See Viti Levu and other islands as far south as Bega and as north as Vanua Levu. At around 2pm, return to Abaca for a Fijian lunch. Enjoy a few hours of sightseeing in the village, and meet locals along the way. End your experience with drop off back at your hotel by 5pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Abaca Village And Koroyanitu Park Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Abaca Village And Koroyanitu Park Tour
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.