Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
OverviewThe capital of the Arab emirates offers a fascinating blend of tradition and modernism, from the beautiful emirates palace hotel and circuit formula 1 of Yas Island to the majestic Sheik Zayed grand mosque and traditions of heritage village. With this full day excursion you will discover the two faces of Abu Dhabi including a delicious 4* lunch.
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDeparture for a city tour at the capital Abu Dhabi, one of the most modern cities of the Arabian Gulf. And after one hour driving from Dubai the economic city of the U.A.E .your first stop will be at magnificent the architecture of Sheikh Zayed grand mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE standing with its four golden minarets at the entrance of the city.
Your tour continues by a drive near by the capital gate HYATT that is leaning by 18 degrees which makes this building so unique and so identical.
After a stop at Heritage Village to visit its museum tracing the traditional activities of the Arab community before the discovery of oil you will get to enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the luxurious four star hotels in the city.
Your tour ends by a discovery of the giant project Saadiyat Islands (museums copies construction of the Louvre and Guggenheim) and an exterior views of the famous Formula 1 circuit and the Ferrari Theme Park on Yas Island just Wright before to going back to Dubai.
Inclusions for Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
- Water during the tour
- one soft drink per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group guaranteed and no hustle
- Live commentary on board with a professional guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No shorts or sleeveless are allowed during the visit to the mosque.
Knees and shoulders must be covered for men and women
no transparent clothes as well ,Otherwise you may be denied to access the mosque .
You may bring your light clothes to change after the mosque visit .
Pick up times might vary slightly depending on the traffic conditions .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.