Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
OverviewEnjoy a day in the cultural capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi. See Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi downtown, Heritage Village. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch. Visit the Corniche, Saadiyat Island project, the Yas Island with Formula 1 YAS circuit & Ferrari World.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourParticipate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: Father of the Gazelle. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park , before we stop at the the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall of ABU DHABI and will have lunch before we continue our tour .The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before enetering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbour. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence , the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the citys magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. At the end of the afternon , we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI after approximately 1h30.
Inclusions for Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
- Audio guiding
- Licensed english guide
- Visit Abu Dhabi Mosque
- Lunch in YAS MALL
Exclusions for Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Heritage Village is closed on Sundays.
Mosques have very strict dress codes. When visiting, women must where long, loose clothing and insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. Men must not wear shorts above knee-length and shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.