Enjoy a day in the cultural capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi. See Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi downtown, Heritage Village. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch. Visit the Corniche, Saadiyat Island project, the Yas Island with Formula 1 YAS circuit & Ferrari World.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis comprehensive tour is the ideal introduction to the UAE capital and the island on which it stands. The largest city of the UAE is Abu Dhabi, the name translates to “Father of the Gazelle”.
Our first stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest Mosques in the world; able to accommodate more than 30,000 worshipers. The beautiful Mosque is completely clad in marble and also features intricate Islamic decoration and carvings as well as extensive landscaping works.
We will continue our tour towards Abu Dhabi downtown. Stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will drive along the spectacular Corniche, past gleaming white mosques, glass-clad office buildings and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline.
The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE museum and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of Abu Dhabi as a cultural city.
The tour will continue towards the famous Yas Island which houses the FORMULA 1 YAS circuit & the first attraction park of Ferrari in the world. An impressive attraction park, the largest covered air-conditioned park in the world and has become one of the city’s most recognizable and popular attractions.
Inclusions for Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai Including Lunch
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Heritage Village is closed on Sundays.
Mosques have very strict dress codes. When visiting, women must where long, loose clothing and insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. Men must not wear shorts above knee-length and shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Big Bus Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Wild Wadi Water Park Entrance Ticket
- Private Tour: Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Half Day Tour, The City In Motion
- Canal Dinner Dhow Cruise
- Burj Khalifa Morning And Evening Passes
- Dubai Parks Bollywood- 1 Day Pass
- Palm Cruise - Sharing
- Explore Dubai Like Never Before- From The Sky With Seaplane Ride