OverviewTour to the capital of United Arab Emirates. formally known as the city of Ghazal. Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque one of the biggest mosque in the world, a photo-stop at Emirates palace the iconic structure of Abu Dhabi city, Admire the Abu Dhabi Downtown with its skyline view from corniche. Visit the Yas island, the home of Ferrari World theme park and F1 Yas Marina Circuit.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourGet depart to visit Abu Dhabi the capital and the largest Emirates of UAE. This guided tour will give you a extensive info about Abu Dhabi and the island on which it stands. The tour will get its first stop at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is one of the largest mosque in the world astonishing 40,000 worshippers. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The mosque is built as a monument to consolidate Islamic culture and a prominent center of Islamic sciences.
The tour will head towards “Abu Dhabi Downtown” and the visit of Heritage Village, which houses a small museum, and customary daily activities of the Arabs before the oil discovery. Afterwards we will be driving through the impressive Abu Dhabi cornice area to get experience the magnificent skyline landmarks view of Abu Dhabi. A photo-stop at the “Emirates Palace” a real iconic Abu Dhabi landmark hotel. The tour will continue to visit the Yas Island a merging entertainment destination. Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art FORMULA 1 Yas Marina Circuit. And it houses as well the world’s biggest indoor theme park “Ferrari World”. After having a short stop at Yas Island the tour will head towards Dubai.
Inclusions for Full-Day Abu Dhabi Tour With Lunch From Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Abu Dhabi Tour With Lunch From Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi & Emirates Palace
- Shopping expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. On Fridays, the visit to the mosque will be in afternoon
Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays
Children under 3 years are free of charge
Lunch vegetarian options are available
Dress code is smart casual
During Ramadan Period from 26 May 2017 until 27 June 2017 there will be no lunch available. since as per the UAE government no restaurant during the day time is operational.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.