Full-Day Aconcagua Experience - MendozaWrite a Review
OverviewGet to know Aconcagua as you've always dreamed! Take a 1-hour hike in the paths of Aconcagua Park, impressive views of Aconcagua itself, the Andes Range and the Potrerillos Dam. Breakfast and delicious lunch while surrounded by beautiful mountain landscape is included.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
The experience starts at 8am, with hotel pickup.
Head Southwest through the Road 7, until you get to Potrerillos. Contemplate the wonderful view of the majestic Cordon del Plata Range, the main source of Mendozas water, and the picturesque Potrerillos Dam, clear water mirror surrounded by mountains.
Continue along this beautiful road, watching the unforgettable landscape, traveling tunnels and bridges to reach the town of Uspallata. Stop to get a better view of the Valley as a whole.
Once back on the road, start preparing for the highlight of this program: the Aconcagua Provincial Park. Get your permit with the Park Rangers, and start the 1-hour hike, which will allow you to experience the majesty of the highest peak in America, its flora, fauna, and beautiful sky.
After enjoying one of the cleanest airs of the world, drive a few kilometers until you get to Puente del Inca, a must-do stop in our trip, where you'll get to know more about this iconic place, and get the best view of the natural bridge.Once the day is over, return to the city.
Inclusions for Full-Day Aconcagua Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complete Box Lunch
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Aconcagua Experience
- Park Aconcagua Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.