Full-Day Addo Elephant National Park Safari From Port Elizabeth
OverviewAddo Elephant National Park - the only place in the world that is home to Africas 'Big 7' - Lion, Buffalo, Leopard, endangered Black Rhino, Elephant (more than 600!), Great White Shark and the Southern Right Whale. This finely tuned ecosystem offers unrivaled biodiversity and a magnificent game viewing experience in a Malaria free environment.Spend a full day exploring South Africas 3rd largest national Park with an expert local guide!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe original elephant section of the park was proclaimed in 1931, when only eleven elephants remained in the area. Today this finely-tuned ecosystem is sanctuary to over 600 elephant, lion, buffalo, black rhino, spotted hyena, leopard, a variety of antelope and zebra species, as well as the unique Addo flightless dung beetle, found almost exclusively in Addo. The park can exclusively claim to be the only national park in the world to conserve the “Big 7” – the Big 5 as well as the southern right whale and great white shark off the Algoa Bay coast.Plans are currently afoot to include the proposed proclamation of a 120 000 ha (296 500 acre) Marine Protected Area which includes islands that are home to the world's largest breeding populations of Cape gannets and second largest breeding population of African penguins.
9am: Pick up at hotel
9.45am: Arrive at the southern entrance to the Addo Elephant National Park
10am - 1pm: Game drive through the southern section of the park.
1.30pm: Lunch at the main camp (restaurant available)
2.30pm: Depart main camp. The afternoon will be spent on a game drive in the northern part of the park.
5.30pm: Exit the park
6.30pm: Drop off at hotel in Port Elizabeth
Inclusions for Full-Day Addo Elephant National Park Safari From Port Elizabeth
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Addo Elephant National Park Safari From Port Elizabeth
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all traveler
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.