Full Day Adventure In Delhi
OverviewVisit the beautiful buildings of New and Old Delhi. Stop at Qutub Minar Complex to enjoy the tallest standalone tower. Take a look at the perfectness of Charbagh (Four Quadrant Garden) at Humayuns Tomb. Drive past the India Gate and the Presidents House. Drive into the chaos of old Delhi with a visit to the Jama Masjid (the Largest gathering mosque) and the majestic Red Fort that has witnessed the ups and downs of Indian history since the 17th century.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Start Your Journey of a Full Day tour of Mughal Monuments in Delhi with a Hotel Pick up at 9:00 AM. Your Guide shall give you a brief introduction of the tour.
After your Hotel Pick-up, First Visit the Qutub Minar, A UNESCO world heritage site and one of the tallest standing towers in the world.
Qutub Minaris a soaring, 73 m-high tower of victory, built in 1193 by Qutab-Ud-din Aibak immediately after the defeat of Delhis last Hindu kingdom. A 7 m-high rustproof iron pillar stands in the courtyard of the mosque. (Our Stay at the Qutub Minar is around 1 Hour).
Next, we drive to the Humayuns Tomb, this magnificent garden tomb is the first substantial example ofMughal architecturein India.
It was built in 1565 A.D. nine years after the death of Humayun, by his senior widow Bega Begam. Inside the walled enclosure, the most notable features are the garden squares (chaharbagh) with pathways water channels, centrally located well proportional mausoleum topped by the double dome.
Later, Drive Past the India Gate & The Presidents House. We stop at these places for 10 minutes for a quick photography.
Later, Visit the Red Fort. TheRed sandstone wallsof the massiveRed Fort(Lal Qila) rise 33-m above the clamor of Old Delhi as a reminder of the magnificent power and pomp of the Mughal emperors. The walls,built in 1638, were designed to keep out invaders, now they mainly keep out the noise and confusion of the city.
The main gate,Lahore Gate, is one of the emotional and symbolic focal points of the modern Indian nation and attracts a major crowd on eachIndependence Day.
After having our Lunch at one the multi-cuisine Restaurant, We Visit the Jama Masjid. This great mosque ofOld Delhiis the largest in India, with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. It was begun in 1644 and ended up being the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan, the Mughal emperor who built theTaj Mahaland theRed Fort.
At the end of the tour, Get Dropped off back to your Hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day Adventure In Delhi
- Entrance fee (If Option Selected)
- Lunch (If Option Selected)
- English speaking Local guide
- Transport byAir-con vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Adventure In Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple
- Old Delhi Half-Day Walking Tour with Local Lunch
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi