Full-Day Adventure In Nakhon Nayok From Bangkok Including Lunch
OverviewFull-day tour to Nakhon Nayok, a province northeast of Bangkok for a day packed full of activities. Take part in a variety of activities including a market visit, a Thai lunch, swimming by a stunning waterfall, and rides on an ox cart, a quad bike and a whitewater river rafting.
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your hotel and depart from Bangkok in the morning and head north to the Nakhon Nayok province. Visit a traditional market to get a local's look into its morning operation, selling local produce and other goods.
Take a trip in an ox cart, a traditional form of transport in Thailand. Travel past rice paddies with views of the mountains, conjuring the vision and spirit of a prior era. Transition rapidly to modern times as you climb onto a quad bike for a motorized ride over varied terrain.
Enjoy a boat trip along Khundan Dam, home to the world's longest hydraulic turret. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious Thai lunch before boarding a whitewater river raft and heading down the Nakhon Nayok River. Visit a popular local spot by the Nangrong Waterfall and enjoy swimming and trekking. At the end of the day, we head back to Bangkok to drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Adventure In Nakhon Nayok From Bangkok Including Lunch
- Local taxes
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Full-Day Adventure In Nakhon Nayok From Bangkok Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang Airport
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Huahin Hotel
- Bangkok Dinosaur Planet Theme Park
- Van on disposal within Bangkok area
- Bangkok Hotel to Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok Hotel
- Hua Hin Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer