Full Day Al Ain Tour With Lunch - Dubai
OverviewAl Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs is perhaps the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE and it is here that the desert life is best demonstrated.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAl Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till present day. It is in this beautiful oasis that you will be able to experience the desert life in all its glory. Embrace all the rich culture that this city has to offer by joining our Gray line excursion which will take you after 1h to 1h30 drive to the Al Ain National Museum as well as the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. Learn more about ancient Emirati customs and traditions as you later visit the camel race track and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading center includes bazaars that date back to the 18th century, where you can watch the heated bargaining and debates at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. We will explore the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have a mysterious, magical healing power. To end the tour, we will have lunch in the city where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region before heading back to Dubai.
Inclusions for Full Day Al Ain Tour With Lunch
- Driver guide english,
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch in Al Ain in a luxurious hotel
Exclusions for Full Day Al Ain Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.