Full-Day Alexandria Private Tour With Tour Guide From Cairo
OverviewExplore the rich history of Alexandria; tracing time from its ancient Egyptian roots, through the Classical period, to Roman times and beyond on an informative full-day tour from Cairo. Enjoy meet-and-greet service pick-up, and drop off from your Cairo hotel, and the comfort of an air-conditioned private car.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourBegin the journey with a visit to the Roman theater in Kom El-Deka; a marble theater that once seated 800 spectators with galleries, sections of mosaic flooring, and a pleasure garden, all surrounded by Roman baths and villas.
Continuing, explore the Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa; the necropolis of 3 sub-levels dating from the 2nd century AD merges aspects of Egyptian, Greek, and Roman culture in its features. See the Roman triclinium a banquet hall to honor the dead, as well as statues, reliefs, and a pillared lobby featuring depictions of Egyptian gods in Roman armor.
Next saunter the lush Montaza Gardens, and see the site of the Alexandria Library. Concluding the tour, walk the ramparts of the 15th century Qaitbay Citadel, built upon the ruins of the ancient Alexandria Lighthouse. End this day of discovery with a relaxed evening drive back to Cairo, and your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Alexandria Private Tour With Tour Guide From Cairo
- Transportation in air-conditioned deluxe van
Lunch at quality local restaurant (excluding beverages)
taxes and service charges
Exclusions for Full-Day Alexandria Private Tour With Tour Guide From Cairo
- 2 Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour
- Private Customizable Day tour around Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
- Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo