OverviewCombine adventure and relaxation on this full-day tour and immerse yourself in the impressive memory left by the ruins of Pompeii and breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast in one day from Sorrento! Admire the sea village of Positano and visit the historical center of the beautiful city of Amalfi.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in Sorrento, or start your excursion with a hotel pickup. Then travel away from the coast to Pompeii — an ancient city frozen in time after Mt. Vesuvius erupted many centuries ago. Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the historic settlement is fascinating to visit with evidence of Roman life preserved intact. Pay your entrance fee direct, and head inside to explore.
Your next stop is the coastal town of Amalfi, once an ancient maritime republic. Use some free time for lunch (own expense), or to explore the town. Entrance to the Duomo of Sant’Andrea Apostolo is not included, but the cathedral’s striking Sicilian-Arabesque architecture makes the expense worthwhile.
Meet back with your guide, and take the coastal road to Positano, a city known as the jewel of the coast. Make the most of free time to wander the narrow seafront streets, and browse boutiques for local leatherwork and clothes.
Your day trip ends back at the start point, or with a drop-off at your Sorrento hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Amalfi Coast And Pompeii Tour From Sorrento
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking assistant on board
- Light Lunch
Exclusions for Full-Day Amalfi Coast And Pompeii Tour From Sorrento
- Entry to Pompeii (approx. 12 USD or 11 EUR)
- Entry to the Duomo of Sant’Andrea Apostolo (approx. 3.25 USD or 3 EUR)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.