Full-Day Amphawa Floating Market And Firefly Tour From Hua Hin
OverviewCheck out the Amphawa Floating Market with our professional tour guide on this half-day tour from Hua hin. Hunt for delicious local delights and get some local souvenirs selling at the vendors or on small wooden boats. Explore the mini zoo at the river bank and enjoy unique experience watching millions of fireflies flickering and sparkling along its riverbanks and canals.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Popular choice with kids
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourOur guide will pick you up from you hotel in Hua Hin around 2pm and head to Samut Songkhram Province, it will take approximately 1.5 hour drive.
Upon arrival, hop on a boat and take you along the market to some temples at the river. The boat usually can cater for around 10 people, so it shouldnt be too crowded. We will passing by some temple located a hundred meter from the river and is not abandoned not neglected. A queue of devotees are walking in and out to pay respect to the golden Buddha seated inside the temple. We will visit to 5 temples and the highlight is Wat Bang Kung. There is a small zoo with a camel, ostrich, a dozen of deer and a group of boars, some goats and peacocks. A great place for kids and great place for photography.
After that, you will go back to the Amphawa Floating Market. You can stroll along the canal and find most stalls selling food, souvenirs, spices and clothes. There are some vendors on small wooden boats that cook and sell their food to visitors with a small wooden table in front of those boats. Take a coffee break, eat a snack and enjoy the atmosphere. You can easily spend 2-3 hours here and dont forget to discover some of the interior of the traditional wooden river houses before going to see the fireflies.
A nervous excitement fills most people when the night fall. The boat will cruise along Mae Klong River to see the fireflies swarming in the trees along the river bank. Be amazed with the sight as entire trees are aglow with flashing, yellow lights. After the tour, our driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely in Hua Hin.
Inclusions for Full-Day Amphawa Floating Market And Firefly Tour From Hua Hin
- Tour guide throughout the trip
- Boat ride and entrance fee
- Round-trip hotel transportation
Exclusions for Full-Day Amphawa Floating Market And Firefly Tour From Hua Hin
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Explore Kanchanaburi 6D5N
- Explore Phrachup Khiri Khan 5D4N
- Joining Package Rafting At Sangkhlaburi 2D1N
- Private Half-Day Hua Hin Highlights and Vineyard
- Private Half-Day Kaeng Krachan Water Reservoir from Hua Hin
- Erawan Waterfall and The Death Railway from Hua Hin
- Adventure Rafting Experience at Kaeng Krachan National Park from Hua Hin