From USD 142.62
OverviewJoin this exciting day tour that showcases the best of what Auckland has to offer. Head out to the beautiful West coast and experience bush, beach, waterfalls, caves and lakes. Top that off with wine tasting and a BBQ lunch cooked and prepared by a professional chef! On this tour you will see so much within the 8-hour day. Pickup and drop-off is available from central Auckland hotels. Travel in a small group of up to 7 people (including your guide/driver). Expect an intimate experience with some new friends!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourStart off the day at downtown Auckland at 10am in front of the Mercure hotel. Here you will be met by your guide. You will travel in a clean, modern, air conditioned people mover. The tour lasts between 8-9 hours and includes water.
From the city, drive straight to Maori’s bay to check out the black sand, huge surf and the gannet colony. About 1,200 pairs of gannets nest here from August to March each year. There is also a chance at low tide to check out a cool cave inhabited by some colourful crabs.
After taking in the fresh air of the coast, we head to Westbrook winery here you will have the opportunity to taste locally grown wines produced on the winery in Waimauku. The Ivicevich family have been making wines here for over 100 years. After the wine tasting you will enjoy a BBQ lunch cooked by a professional chef overlooking the beautiful vineyard.
After lunch we travel to Bethells lake. Here we will stroll through a shallow stream and traverse sand dunes to get to an amazing fresh water lake. This is an amazing spot to take a dip or dive into the refreshing water, or just relax with views of the lake.
Next up is Mercers bay, here you will witness amazing views of lion rock, Piha beach and steep drops from the rugged cliffs onto the ocean.
The final stop before heading back to the city centre is a beautiful waterfall through native bush. The waterfall we visit will depend on time, but there is no doubt it will be amazing.
There may be chances to do some other activates during the day depending on how we go with time. You will return to Auckland central at approximately 6pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Auckland's West Coast Tour With Lunch And Wine Tasting
- Small-group tour
- Wine tasting
- BBQ lunch
Exclusions for Full-Day Auckland's West Coast Tour With Lunch And Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.