Full-Day Auckland Scenic Tour
OverviewTake in the top attractions of the New Zealand capital on this full-day scenic tour of Auckland. Spin through the city to Tamaki Drive by air-conditioned minivan with a guide, and discover sites of interest including Devonport, Mission Bay, and Mt. Victoria. Gaze over the coastal scenery from Achilles Point, and learn of Maori heritage at One Tree Hill. Admire native birdlife at Muriwai Beach, browse the boutiques along Ponsonby Road, and sip fine wines along the Kumeu Wine Trail. This 8-hour tour includes round-trip travel from your Auckland hotel.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFollowing a pickup at your Auckland hotel at approximately 8am, take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan for the onward journey through the city to the North Shore. Along the way, enjoy sweeping views over Waitemata Harbour and Auckland Harbour Bridge.
During your 8-hour tour, take in top Auckland attractions including Devonport, Mission Bay, Mt. Victoria, and scenic Tamaki Drive. Gaze out over the coastal landscape to volcanic Rangitoto Island from vantage points such as Achilles Point and Bastion Point, and listen as your guide sheds light on Aucklands rich Maori history at One Tree Hill.
Watch native birdlife at the gannet colony at Muriwai Beach on Aucklands West Coast, and soak up the hustle and bustle of city life along the golden shopping mile of Ponsonby Road. Afterward, visit some of the fertile vineyards along Aucklands Kumeu Wine Trail and sample the diverse wines in production.
After eight hours exploring the top attractions and hidden secrets of the New Zealand capital, return in comfort to your Auckland hotel to bring your tour to an end.
Inclusions for Full-Day Auckland Scenic Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Downtown Centrally Situated Hotels or Cruise Ships
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Auckland Scenic Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Some easy walking is involved
Minimum Age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.