Full-Day Ayutthaya Bike Ride - BangkokWrite a Review
OverviewRevealing the treasures of Ayutthaya can be done via various means, yet not as relaxing and with clear view of the impressive UNESCO historical park as by bicycle. A full day biking tour passing the temple ruins of this once magnificent capital reveals this.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
If you would like to ride a bicycle through the countryside and historical city of Ayutthaya filled with rich cultural interest look no further, this is a great trip to join as a group or take the family. .
Our tour starts in the early morning at 7am from your Bangkok hotel, from where we head in northern direction to the starting point of our bike ride through history in Ayutthaya. We leave early to avoid the morning traffic.
We arrive at our starting point for touring this historical site, where you will get a short safety briefing and your bike will be properly adjusted. This easy-going biking trip will be approximately 25 kilometers long and reveals both ancient temple ruins and passes local communities and scenic landscapes. We will take you off the beaten tracks and onto local trails that show you authentic Thailand. Our guide continues guiding you passing the ancient city walls and the Wat Phra Mahathat, admiring the Buddha images of this great temple.Â You will of course receive an explanation about the history of Ayutthaya and its temples and kings.
We leave the main roads and ride into the Thai countryside on back roads that parallel the Chao Phraya River. We follow the road in a northern direction through idyllic, quaint little villages and along rice paddies. To continue our journey, we cross the river by local ferry and reach our lunch address â a local Thai restaurant located along the river banks.
After our break, paths lead to a unique gothic-style temple, called Wat Niwet Thamapra, erected on a river island. After this impressive temple we continue our ride with the Chao Phraya River near us until we reach the pier to cross the river again back to the city and finish the tour at our meeting point.
Afterwards, we drive back to Bangkok where you will arrive in your hotel around 6pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Ayutthaya Bike Ride
- Use of bicycle, helmet and guide support
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Transfers from your centrally located hotel
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Full-Day Ayutthaya Bike Ride
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour only is operational with English speaking guide.
Tour is operated both on private as well as on joined basis (minimum 2 full paying adults)
We are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services to guest local houses or apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.