Full-Day Bénitiers Island & Dolphin Watching Cruise With Lunch - Port Louis
OverviewTake to the open sea and relax on idyllic Bnitiers Island (LIle aux Bnitiers) off Mauritius on this 8-hour catamaran cruise! Set off from the west coast and glide along Mauritius' shores in search of the wild dolphins that frequent the waters. After a stop to swim and snorkel, enjoy a barbecue lunch on board as you cruise to Bnitiers. On arrival, sunbathe on the white sands or snorkel or swim in its turquoise lagoons. Then, after a blissful day on sea and sand, cruise back your original departure point.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourLeave your Mauritius hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and travel to your departure jetty on the west coast. Board your sleek, modern catamaran and listen to a safety briefing and details of the day ahead from the crew.
Then, relax and enjoy the views over Mauritius mountainous west coast as you head out to sea, either under sail or engine power depending on the wind conditions.
Hear about Mauritius coasts, sealife and dolphin colonies from your guide as you cruise. Then, if dolphins are spotted, watch from deck as your boat trails them, always staying at a respectful distance behind them. View these beautiful mammals as they frolic in the water and learn about local efforts to conserve them and their habitats.
After roughly 1.5 hours, stop at a snorkeling spot known for its coral reefs. Grab the chance to swim or snorkel amid the fish-filled corals or watch from deck its up to you.
Later, cruise towards your main destination Bnitiers Island (LIle aux Bnitiers), an islet fringed with palms and white sands. As you cruise, enjoy a delicious on-board barbecue lunch plus complimentary drinks such as rum, beer, wine and sodas. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Drop anchor off Bnitiers and ride a small boat to its shores to spend around two hours on this island paradise. Sunbathe or stroll on the powder sands or bathe and snorkel in the turquoise waters your time is completely your own. Alternatively, stay on board and swim and snorkel from your boat.
In the mid-afternoon, enjoy coffee and cake as you cruise back to the west coast. Leave your catamaran and enjoy a hotel drop-off, where your tour finishes.
Please note: dolphin sightings are not guaranteed on this cruise.
Inclusions for Full-Day Bénitiers Island & Dolphin Watching Cruise With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment
- BBQ lunch with wine, beer, rum, rum cocktails, soda, water, tea and coffee
- Afternoon coffee and cake
Exclusions for Full-Day Bénitiers Island & Dolphin Watching Cruise With Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Skewers of fish or chicken with saffron rice, potato salad, carrot and cabbage salad and bread
- Fresh pineapple
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.