Full-Day Bali Greatest Hits Tour - Kuta
OverviewA day of discovery of Balis cultural and classical wonders be mesmerized by traditional dances, explore age old temples, watch skilled craftsmen at work, be enchanted by the beautiful rice fields for which the island is famed for. The tour is ideal for first time visitors to Bali it covers the major and famous sites in this full day experience.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourPick up by our guide at your hotel at approx. 8.00am. Drive to Batubulan village to watch the traditional Barong Dance performance, an interpretation of the eternal fight between good and evil. Journey continues to the Tirta Empul Temple, known as the Holy Water Temple. Next visit to Gunung Kawi Royal Monument with its impressive valley view. From the main entrance, descend about 300 steps to reach the Royal tombs and hermitage caves.
Next stop in Kintamani for a unique lunch experience facing the majestic cone of Batur Volcano and its vast crater lake. Lunch is followed by a drive downhill into the caldera region to get closer to the vast crater lake while passing the areas covered with lava flows (If time Permit).
You will then descend Penelokan Hill Drive towards Tegalalang to see one of Balis best rice terraces. Stops can be made along the way at Ubuds many galleries if you wish to buy some of Balis art pieces to take home.
Inclusions for Full-Day Bali Greatest Hits Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Bali Greatest Hits Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended clothing: Casual clothes, bring a hat and sunscreen
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.