Full-day Bali Rafting And Combination Countryside Cycling Tour - Ubud
OverviewThis tour is combination of ayung river rafting adventure and downhill bike tour. After having lunch, you will be taken directly to the starting point of bike ride in a small village near Kintamani.
Know More about this tourThe routes are mostly downhill through small village's road, back-roads, jungle, bamboo forest and rice paddies. Along the way down the swift river, you will be amazed by green landscape on the left and right side of the river. The river also has several small waterfalls, perfect for photo opportunities. You can also see the beauty of balinese carvings along approximately 200 meters that was made by the artists of Ubud, which can also be used as backdrop for photo taking.
RAFTING & CYCLING ITINERARY
- Pick-up Guests from hotel and transfer to Ayung River Rafting. 07.30 - 08.15
- Guest arrive at the rafting start point, welcome drink. 09.45 - 10.00
- Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all 10.00 - 10.15
- Starting Point 10.15 2 hour on river, Guests arrive at the finishing point 12.00 - 12.15
- Shower available before Buffet Lunch Indonesian food 12.30 - 13.00
- Go to starting point of bike ride 13.45 - 14.00
- Riding through villages, temples, bamboo forest & rural back-roads 14.00 - 15.00
- Visiting Penglipuran traditional village 15.00 - 15.30
- Continue the ride another villages, off-road path & rice paddies 15.30 - 16.30
- Finish point at Taman Narmada water temple. 16.30 - 17.00
- Back to hotel. 17.00
Showers completed with soap, shampoo, towels, changing rooms and toilets. .
Inclusions for Full-day Bali Rafting And Combination Countryside Cycling Tour
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Rafting & Cycling guides
- Safety equipments
- helmet & life jacket
- An excellent buffet lunch
- Complete shower
- Using towel
- Insurance coverage
Exclusions for Full-day Bali Rafting And Combination Countryside Cycling Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE