The routes are mostly downhill through small village's road, back-roads, jungle, bamboo forest and rice paddies. Along the way down the swift river, you will be amazed by green landscape on the left and right side of the river. The river also has several small waterfalls, perfect for photo opportunities. You can also see the beauty of balinese carvings along approximately 200 meters that was made by the artists of Ubud, which can also be used as backdrop for photo taking.
RAFTING & CYCLING ITINERARY
- Pick-up Guests from hotel and transfer to Ayung River Rafting. 07.30 - 08.15
- Guest arrive at the rafting start point, welcome drink. 09.45 - 10.00
- Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all 10.00 - 10.15
- Starting Point 10.15 2 hour on river, Guests arrive at the finishing point 12.00 - 12.15
- Shower available before Buffet Lunch Indonesian food 12.30 - 13.00
- Go to starting point of bike ride 13.45 - 14.00
- Riding through villages, temples, bamboo forest & rural back-roads 14.00 - 15.00
- Visiting Penglipuran traditional village 15.00 - 15.30
- Continue the ride another villages, off-road path & rice paddies 15.30 - 16.30
- Finish point at Taman Narmada water temple. 16.30 - 17.00
- Back to hotel. 17.00
Showers completed with soap, shampoo, towels, changing rooms and toilets. .