Full-Day Bali Small-Group Tour: VW Kombi Spa Safari
OverviewBali is practically synonymous with pampering, and thats what you will get on this full-day cultural spa tour. Youll cleanse your consciousness with a visit to a Balinesemangku. Beautify your body with a luxury spa treatment and sip cocktails at sunset at a fabulous beach bar. Talk about the ultimate mind-body treatment!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your full-day Bali tour will take you southeast from Ku De Ta Seminyak to Legian, where youll arrive at one of the islands best spas. Youll get to pick from a list of treatments (at your own cost), anything from a Shiwa Balinese massage to a Balinese Boreh body mask, with 60 to 90 minutes specifically set aside for you to relax and enjoy! Spa treatments have long been practiced locally on the island, and today, Bali is a world-leader in such indulgences so youre in the right place for pampering!
Then, with your mind mellow and your body blissed-out, youll stop for a 3-course lunch at the spa caf, where you can fill up on delicious dishes like Sumatran-style beef or snapper cooked in white wine.
After lunch, head to the home of a localmangku(priest) for a spiritual healing and meditation session. Ibu Mangku practices the ancient art of spiritual healing and meditation and shell lead you through a private ceremony to help unlock your unconscious. Whats more, female priests are quite rare in Bali, so a meeting with her will be an extra special experience! This ceremony can be quite emotional for some people its not uncommon for some participants to cry during the process. However, themangkuwill care for all participants and explain to those affected how they can continue their healing after theyve left her home and temple.
Youll then depart themangkus house and travel back into Seminyak for stops at two spas. A popular womens spot for hair treatments and mani-pedis, and a mens barber for cutthroat shaves, hair treatments, and athletic massages. Pick you treatment preference (at your own cost) and indulge!
With everyone pampered, blessed, and relaxed, youll head to one of the best bars in Southeast Asia for a sunset cocktail (or two trust us, you wont be in a rush to leave!).
Lastly, throughout it all, youll be travelling in retro-cool style, in a modified 1980s VW Kombi limo equipped with a sound system, 2,000 tunes to choose from, a mini bar, Wifi, charging ports and cables (so that you can upload all those jealousy-inducing Instagrams, of course!).
Inclusions for Full-Day Bali Small-Group Tour: VW Kombi Spa Safari
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation in a VW Kombi (with driver)
- Mineral water
- Cold towel
- Spiritual healing/meditation session
- Lunch with juice or soft drink
Exclusions for Full-Day Bali Small-Group Tour: VW Kombi Spa Safari
- Additional food and drink
- Spa services and treatments
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that spa services may be subject to change
Please note that all locations that are visited require at the very least, shorts, t-shirt and footwear to be worn. Tank tops and singlets are not allowed as a general rule. As we will be visiting a priest and taking part in a healing service, modest attire is recommended. According to Balinese religious beliefs, women who are menstruating are not permitted inside temples, but may walk around the outside of the temple and look in. Please use your own discretion as to whether you should enter.
Children and teens under 15 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.