Full-Day Ballestas Islands And Paracas National Reserve Tour From Paracas
OverviewExperience the amazing Ballestas Islands on a boat ride, which are the home of a spectacular wildlife, beautiful nature and some very special phenomenons. In the National Reserve you will experience the beauty of its red sand beaches, its dunes, its flamingos and learn about the civilization of the region.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAt Marina Turistica in Paracas your remarkable boat ride to theBallestas Islands begins, which are three small islands filled with amazing wildlife. Throughout the tour, you will be able to see theCandelabro,which is a giant geoglyph in the shape of a candle holder cutted into the closely located mountain.
When you arrive at the Ballestas Islands, you can observe amazing animals like seals, sea lions, sea birds, penguins, pelicans, tendrils, Inca tern, the Peruvian booby, the red legged cormorant and the guanay. You will travel closely around the islands to have spectacular views of the animals on the shore, animals flying overhead, and those swimming underwater.
After touring the islands, we will take you to the beautifulParacas Reserve. Your time in the reserve will allow you to see several species of birds, oceanic fossils now trapped in the desert, the only red sanded beach in Peru, flamingos, the famous Cathedral Rock formation and learn all about its flora and fauna.
Inclusions for Full-Day Ballestas Islands And Paracas National Reserve Tour From Paracas
- Shared tour of the Ballestas Islands tour & the National Park of Paracas
- Bilingual tour guide
- Boat Ride
- Entrance fees to Ballestas & National Reserve of Paracas
Exclusions for Full-Day Ballestas Islands And Paracas National Reserve Tour From Paracas
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The meeting point is in Marina Turistica in the town of Paracas. You have to go inside the building of Marina Turistica and close to Cafe Blanco y Negro you have to look for the persons Viviana or Sarah who will lead you to the boat.
Remember to bring: water, snacks, clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather, sun hat & sun block, camera and extra money for souvenirs and lunch
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve from San Martin Port
- Ballestas Islands Sightseeing Boat Ride from Paracas
- Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve Day Trip from Paracas
- Private Tour to Paracas Reserve
- Tambo Colorado Guided Tour from Paracas
- Paracas Shore Excursion: Nazca Lines Tour
- Nazca Lines and Huacachina Oasis from San Martin Port