Full-Day Bangkok City Tour: 10 Attractions In 1 DayWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this wonderful full-day tour for the chance to explore 10 of Bangkokâs most well-known attractions. Learn the history, take selfies with ancient statues, shop in Chinatown, enjoy panoramic views, and marvel in the culture around you.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour full-day tour will begin at your hotel lobby with a meet and greet from your guide. From here you will proceed to the spectacular 3D art museum, Art in Paradise. A great and fun place for couples, friends, and families to create hilarious memories. Tyne, proceed to climb up top of Bangkok at Baiyoke Sky (86 floor) which is the highest point of Bangkok city. Enjoy amazing panoramic of views city.
Visit the Jim Thompson Museum which is one of most visited attraction in Bangkok. Built by American businessman Jim Thompson in the 1950s and 1960s who was silk trader. He built a large collection of Buddhist and secular art not only from Thailand but from Burma, Cambodia, and Laos, frequently traveling to those countries on buying trips for his house which is now the famous Museum. After, do some shopping at Chinatown, Indra Market and the Gem Gallery, which are the most famous places to buy gifts for your friends, family, and self.
Take selfies at Lumphini Park which was rebuilt into a park after WWI. A statue of the king stands at the southwest entrance to the park. It was named after Lumbini, the birthplace of the Buddha in Nepal, and at the time of its creation stood on the outskirts of the city.
Next, learn the history of Thailand by visiting the Reclining Buddha Temple built by King Rama I in 16th century before even Bangkok was established. The temple is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples. The temple was also the earliest centre for public education in Thailand, and houses a school of Thai medicine. It is known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage which is still taught and practiced at the temple.
After the completion of the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel safely.
Inclusions for Full-Day Bangkok City Tour: 10 Attractions In 1 Day
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Bangkok City Tour: 10 Attractions In 1 Day
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.