Full-Day Battambang Bike Tour
OverviewExplore the Cambodian countryside on full-day bicycle tour in Battambang. Witness several local goods being produced in their respective factory settings along the way. Enjoy delicious local snacks and learn about local culture in rural villages. You will even ride on a bamboo train. You will also have a stress-free hotel pickup and drop-off service by tuk-tuk included.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your hotel and head over to the bike rental office in the early morning for your 4-hour tour. Start off on a small dirt road to see a blacksmith factory. Spend a few minutes having a look the activities of the blacksmiths making cutting tool like axes, hoes and knifes. After, proceed to another factory that produces sticky rice bamboo cakes. Take some time to look around watch the localsmaking and selling this cake. You can enjoy a taste of this delicious snack as well.
Next, enter a 300 year old pagoda called Wat Samrong Khnong ( Well of shadow / killing field ) and learn a bit about Buddhist history and the Khmer Rouge from your guide. Then continue on the countryside road to see the activities of farmers who grow/harvest crops in the fields (based on the season). Spend as much as you would like to communicate and relax with locals here.
After this, cross the Sangkher River to visit the famous Phrahok Fish Market. About 10 minutes later, you will reach a place known as the rice paper villages. Here, you can take a break and enjoy delicious snacks such as fresh and deep-fried spring rolls. Have a look at howrice paper isproduced while relaxing.
After this, move on to the banana chip villages. Take about 10 or 15 minutes to watch and learn how to make this dried banana treat, from a family who works together with their children to produce it. Then you can sample this delicious snack. The last stop will be to a rice wine factory. Learn about the rice whiskey production process which uses interesting ingredients such as curry, rice hush, broken rice and rice grain.
When all the activities are complete, you will head back to the bike shopand then to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Battambang Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk-tuk
- Water and snacks
- All entrance fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Battambang Bike Tour
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children aged 6 to 12 will take a child bike
Not recommended for pregnant women
Distance of tour about 35-40 km out off busy roads
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.