Full-Day Batur Village Cycling Tour - UbudWrite a Review
OverviewIf you really want to see the charm of rural Bali, a bike and an expert guide is all you need. Ubuds surroundings and around Batur Village are known for not being fully explored and offer paddlers of all ages the ultimate experience of authentic Bali.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMount Batur has been a landmark for the island an area in the Kintamani District on Bali, the fertile grounds and amazing natural splendor draw nature-lovers from all corners around the globe to soak in the atmosphere and meander through its narrow roads and paths in seeking out traditional Bali. What better to discover this region near Ubud than by bicycle!
An early morning pickup (joined basis) by your driver and were off to the central meeting point Madu Sari Restaurant at Batur Village for a morning tea. Your guide and instructor for the day will assign your bicycle for you, will make adjustments when needed and brief you about standard safety issues during our full day of paddling through Balis green heart. We are using new mountain bikes and these come with all comfort and safety measures for a relaxing ride through somewhat cooler climates. The overall trip will be a recreational one where we can include as many stops as you like to take pictures or simply admire the view.
We head out on our bike to Pludu Village, where the actual ride begins. Most of the path will lead you through laid-back villages along little-used roads and sometimes muddy tracks. We start with going downhill where all what you image traditional Bali would look like will pass by - picturesque villages, rice paddy fields and decorative temples. At the end of this trip, we reach the village of Taro; your guide will explain you about Hinduism and the importance of this in this community and throughout Bali.
The amount of rice paddy fields here are vast and when the season is right, this almost radiates a verdant green that simply cannot be captured in a picture. We may see women working in the fields to tend to the crop where you may also see a group of ducks wiggling around the rice paddy fields in a funny, orderly procession. We stop at a typical Balinese housing compound where you will have the chance to walk around and see how little has changed over the years. It is a true testament of the cultural richness of Bali well beyond the tourism trails.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in artistic Ubud from where we slowly move back to our meeting point to meet the driver that will take you back to your hotel in Southern Bali or Ubud.
Inclusions for Full-Day Batur Village Cycling Tour
- Joined tour and transfers (from Southern Bali and Ubud only) with English speaking instructor
- Use of bicycle, safety briefing and helmet
- Lunch at local restaurant in Ubud
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
Exclusions for Full-Day Batur Village Cycling Tour
- Other expenses, such as other meals, drinks, tips and shopping
- Supplements for transfers outside Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud and customers from any harbour on the island
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour is operated on joined basis only with English speaking guide
We strongly recommend bring a good sunscreen with a high SPF factor, sunglasses and a cap/hat to protect you from the sun
This tour is suitable for any recreational bicyclists and is organized in collaboration with a pioneer in providing high-end, well-maintained mountain bikes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.