Full-Day: Beijing Antique Shopping Tour With LunchWrite a Review
From USD 127
OverviewMake full use of your time in Beijing while exploring through the antique markets and shops. You will visit Liulichang Antique Street, Panjiayuan Market, Baoguosi Cultural Market and Hongqiao Market, escorted by knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide. Hotel pick-up and drop-off, and a Chinese lunch are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick up from your hotel around 8:30am. Then transfer you to the Liulichang Antique Street, a small street with some hutongs (lanes) lined with shops facades bearing Ming and Qing dynasty architectural features. With brightly painted doors and eaves and gracefully curved black-tiled-roofs buildings, a little of old Beijing's lifestyle is preserved here.
Then drive to Panjiayuan Market. This so called "weekend market" is a huge, eclectic mix of goods from all over China: old, new, curios, antiques, fakes, craft and treasure, with some amazing items for sale. It's fascinating just to wander and even more fun if you can find a bargain. It's well organized, full of life, color, and the 3000+ stalls are a variety of open-air, covered and shops mainly open on the weekend.
After lunch, go on to visit Baoguosi Cultural Market which is similar to Panjiayuan Market but started later.
Inclusions for Full-Day: Beijing Antique Shopping Tour With Lunch
- Tour escorted by friendly and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Beijing
Exclusions for Full-Day: Beijing Antique Shopping Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.