Full-Day Beijing City Tour
OverviewThis is a full day tour to let you know what Beijing was like in the past and how modern it becomes now.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Head down to the Beijing Planning Exhibit Hall after pick-up from your Beijing hotel, starting at approximately 8:30am, and dependent upon traffic conditions. Here , check out the history and development of Beijing through different multimedia exhibits and huge scale models of the city.
Next, pass by the National Theatre (looks like a giant egg) and explore the streets of Qianmen and Liulichang where you can see Beijings traditional Hutong alleys. For lunch, a traditional Chinese lunch will be served in a local Beijing setting. After lunch, the tour will continue past the financial streets of Beijing and into the 798 Art Zone of Beijings Chaoyang District. The Art Zone is made up of old military factory buildings and the area showcases the unique artwork from local artists from around the country and contains arts centers, with galleries, studios, museums, boutiques and cafs and bars.
After exploring the 798 Art Zone, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Professional and friendly English-speaking local guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel details are required when booking this tour
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Pricing is per person within group options, and a maximum of 15 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch