Full-Day Beijing Experience With Mutianyu Great Wall
OverviewEnjoy this 9-hour tour and experience Beijing's most visited place. This small-group tour, consisting of no more than 7 people, includes visits to Tienanmen Square and the Forbidden City. Conclude the day with a trip to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall along with your English-speaking guide. All entrance tickets and hotel pickup/drop-off are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the lobby of your central Beijing hotel to start the day. Relax in the vehicle as the driver and guide take you to your first stop, Tiananmen Square. Located in the heart of Beijing, it is ranked as the largest city square in the world. After a short stroll through the square, you will reach the Forbidden City, the largest palace complex in the world. Known as the imperial residence for 24 emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties, the 600-year-old sprawling palace complex is now the famous landmark of Beijing.
Then, head to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Round-trip cable car is included. Enjoy a hike up the wall and take in the incredible view as you take memorable pictures. Head back to your accommodations once your tour ends at 5:00pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Beijing Experience With Mutianyu Great Wall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour (maximum of 7)
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full-Day Beijing Experience With Mutianyu Great Wall
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age under 2 is free
A maximum of 7 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
Please provide your passport number upon booking
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing
- Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs With Lunch